Portland Office 1800 Blankenship Rd. Suite 140 West Linn, OR 97068 503-908-7513(Fax) 503-974-9651
It is estimated that over 100 million people worldwide suffer some Obstructive Sleep Apnea. In the United States, OSA is estimated to affect 1 in 4 men and 1 in 9 women --- over 23 million working adults.
Millions more suffer from other sleep disorders including Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Restless Legs Syndrome, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Rapid Eye Movement (REM) Behavior Disorder, as well as Circadian Rhythm Disorders.
At Willamette Sleep Center, we understand how sleep problems can disrupt your life. We have the facilities and the expertise to help diagnose and treat the most common - and even uncommon - sleep disorders. You have found the help that you need; You can rest easy now.
Contact us and see how one of our two locations can best serve you.
Read the statements below carefully. Answer 'True' or 'False' for each one. If you answer 'True' to two or more statements, you should contact us directly or contact your primary physician and request a referral. This will begin the process where you can once again enjoy a good night's sleep. 1) I feel sleepy during the day, even when I try to get a good night's sleep. --- T / F
2) I get very irritable when I can't sleep. --- T / F
3) I often wake up at night and have trouble falling back to sleep. --- T / F
4) It usually takes me a long time to fall asleep. --- T / F
5) I often wake up very early and can't fall back to sleep. --- T / F
6) I usually feel achy and stiff when I wake up in the morning. --- T / F
7) I often seem to wake up because of dreams. --- T / F
8) I sometimes wake up gasping for breath. --- T / F
9) I've fallen asleep while driving. --- T / F
10) My partner says my snoring often keeps him/her from sleeping. --- T / F